You're about to sign up for one of our classes – yay! Be sure to inform yourself on how to book a class or package, as well as our cancellation policy, and terms and conditions.
BOOKING A CLASS
Visit our CLASS page and select a class on the schedule you’d like to sign up for;
Our classes are booked via Mind Body. To book a class for the first time, create a Salt & Spirit account (within Mind Body), consisting of your login email and password of your choice;
If you’re booking a class for the first time, you must purchase a package, pack, or drop-in;
If you’re a returning client, you must already have a package, pack or drop-in associated with your account;
If your pack is expired, or you do not have credits, you’ll be prompted to purchase before you book;
We recommend adding your CC info to Mind Body when making a purchase for easy future booking.
Note: you can also book and cancel classes directly through the Mind Body App, which you can easily download on your phone.
CANCELLING A CLASS
To cancel a class, please login to your Mind Body account via our website (or through Mind Body App) to view your scheduled classes. Please take note of our late cancellation policy below.
Our late cancellation policy states that classes cancelled within 24 hours of the class time are fully charged. To cancel a class, please login to your Mind Body account via the Salt & Spirit website or the Mind Body App to view your scheduled classes.
Terms and Conditions
Applicable to all classes, sessions, workshops, and online offerings.
We do not offer refunds.
Drop in and Class passes
We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. After 24 hours, class will be charged in full.
Workshops and Private Sessions
We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. After 24 hours, workshop or session will be charged in full.
Month to Month Membership Cancellation Policy
A minimum of 3 monthly payments is required. Membership will be charged to stored credit card (in member’s name) on an automatic monthly basis, until a minimum of 72 hours advance notice of cancellation is provided. Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund. A cancellation fee of $20 (+ tax) will be required. If Month to Month Membership is purchased with a sale’s price, cancellation of membership will imply the loss of sale price (full feel will be charged if contract is reactivated).
Annual Membership Cancellation Policy
Clients can place a hold (single or multiple holds) on their annual membership up to 80 days total. Holds need to be formally requested via written letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that holds that have not been formally requested are not valid. There are no cancellations or refunds on Annual Memberships.
- All prices are subject to GST.
- Prices may change without notice.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- All purchases (classes, workshops, passes, memberships) are non-refundable.
- All passes are non-transferable.
- We do not offer refunds on classes, passes, sessions, and memberships.
- 6 and 10 classes packs expires within 3 months.
- All services purchased from Salt & Spirit Wellness must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
- Salt & Spirit Wellness also reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.