About Kundalini Yoga
What is Kundalini?
Kundalini is your true, authentic potential. Through the practice of Kundalini Yoga, this potential is awakened and redirected to a more expanded, uplifted, and authentic experience of reality.
What should I expect during a class?
On a deeper level, Kundalini creates the most immense results in all areas of life. It is a powerful and useful practice for the modern world; it supports you in every facet of your life, creating energy, strength, developing flexibility, purpose, and magnetism.
On a practical level, expect some breathwork (pranayama), an energizing set of movement/ postures (kriya), and meditation, which can include chanting, visualization, breathing, or quiet meditation. Each class is unique and the kriyas and meditations change. Each class is designed to integrate and expand mind, body, and spirit.
3. Does the teacher offer hands on correction in class?
There are no hands on adjustments in Kundalini Yoga. The focus is not on “perfecting a pose”, but creating energy while getting into a deeper, more personal and authentic meditation state. If you’re struggling in a pose due to a personal condition or injury, the teacher might offer you a modification.
Terms and Conditions
We do not offer refunds. This policy is applicable to all classes, sessions, workshops, and online offerings.
Drop in and Class passes
We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. After 24 hours, class will be charged in full.
Workshops and Private Sessions
We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. After 24 hours, workshop or session will be charged in full.
Month to Month Membership Cancellation Policy
A minimum of 3 monthly payments is required. Membership will be charged to stored credit card (in member’s name) on an automatic monthly basis, until a minimum of 72 hours advance notice of cancellation is provided. Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund. A cancellation fee of $20 (+ tax) will be required. If Month to Month Membership is purchased with a sale’s price, cancellation of membership will imply the loss of sale price (full feel will be charged if contract is reactivated).
Annual Membership Cancellation Policy
Clients can place a hold (single or multiple holds) on their annual membership up to 80 days total. Holds need to be formally requested via written letter or email (email@example.com). Please note that holds that have not been formally requested are not valid. There are no cancellations or refunds on Annual Memberships.
- All prices are subject to GST.
- Prices may change without notice.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- All purchases (classes, workshops, passes, memberships) are non-refundable.
- All passes are non-transferable.
- We do not offer refunds on classes, passes, sessions, and memberships.
- 6 class pass expires in 2 months.
- 10 class pass expires in 3 months.
- All services purchased from Salt & Spirit Wellness must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
- The applicant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
- Salt & Spirit Wellness also reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.